The most sustainable wastewater treatment system on the market.
Reliable • Effective • Economical
When compared to other wastewater treatment technologies:
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Has an ultra-low energy input
- Recovers & reuses of nitrogen and phosphorus
- Produces a valuable algae byproduct
- Requires no chemical inputs
- Has the lowest life-cycle costs on the market
Using nature to solve problems.
Our innovative system uses atmospheric CO2 and sunlight to grow algae on a fixed film, conveyer belt that rotates in and out of a wastewater reservoir.
The algae growing on this belt consumes N and P, gets scraped off, and gets pelletized for a sellable algae byproduct.